We believe that being a responsible company that is fully committed to human rights will contribute to a long-lasting economic success. Taking into account legislative compliance, ethics and coherence and management of possible issues lined up with satisfied expectations and needs.
OETLCo’s commitment with its clients is present in the entire business model, in all work areas and especially, the products we sell.
Particularly, the principles are the following:
- Responsible clothing design, maximizing the use of raw materials and textile fibers obtained through processes of traditional production and sustainable fibers as established by the Policy of Environmental Sustainability.
- The ethical and responsible product elaboration.
- The commitment to the highest health and safety standards as OETLCo’s own intention.
All activities performed by the company will respect the environment, favoring biodiversity and the sustainable management of natural resources, as the Policy of Environmental Sustainability establishes.
The principles are:
- The commitment to environmental legislation such as all obligations with special attention to prevent contamination, minimizing the potential environmental impact caused by its supply chain, both in natural resources and in people.
- The environment preservation, developing continuous improvement actions in greenhouse gases’ reduction, in the control and waste of potentially dangerous substances and in the whole of the environmental management system.
OETLCo applies responsible production standards in all products in relation with the use of animal origin elements. According to the Policy of Animal Well-being, we follow the Five Freedoms principles:
- Freedom from Hunger and Thirst - By ready access to fresh water and diet to maintain health and vigor.
- Freedom from Discomfort - By providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
- Freedom from Pain, Injury or Disease - By prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
- Freedom to Express Normal Behavior - By providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal’s own kind.
- Freedom from Fear and Distress - By ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.